Many Inventors trying to give their product inventions ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some of the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good understanding you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas for inventions are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a complete collection of providers not seeking add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you up.)
6. Include too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, Invent Help to they do a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to take the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.